Bohemian Rhapsody Lyrics start with the line “Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?” Bohemian Rhapsody song is from the A Night at the Opera (1975) album and its lyrics written by Freddie Mercury. This song is produced by Queen & Roy Thomas Baker. Find the perfect lyrics of Bohemian Rhapsody song and enjoy by singing in English along with Music Video Song on Youtube!
Bohemian Rhapsody Lyrics Music Video Song on Youtube
Bohemian Rhapsody Lyrics | Lyrics Bohemian Rhapsody
Start of the Lyrics
Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality
Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see
I’m just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I’m easy come, easy go, little high, little low
Any way the wind blows doesn’t really matter to me, to me
Mama, just killed a man
Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger, now he’s dead
Mama, life had just begun
But now I’ve gone and thrown it all away
Mama, ooh, didn’t mean to make you cry
If I’m not back again this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters
Too late, my time has come
Sends shivers down my spine, body’s aching all the time
Goodbye, everybody, I’ve got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth
Mama, ooh (Any way the wind blows)
I don’t wanna die
I sometimes wish I’d never been born at all
I see a little silhouetto of a man
Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?
Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very frightening me
(Galileo) Galileo, (Galileo) Galileo, Galileo Figaro magnifico
But I’m just a poor boy, nobody loves me
He’s just a poor boy from a poor family
Spare him his life from this monstrosity
Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?
Bismillah! No, we will not let you go
(Let him go) Bismillah! We will not let you go
(Let him go) Bismillah! We will not let you go
(Let me go) Will not let you go
(Let me go) Will not let you go
(Never, never, never, never let me go) Ah
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
(Oh, mamma mia, mamma mia) Mamma mia, let me go
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for me!
So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye?
So you think you can love me and leave me to die?
Oh, baby, can’t do this to me, baby!
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here
(Ooh, yeah, ooh, yeah)
Nothing really matters, anyone can see
Nothing really matters
Nothing really matters to me
Any way the wind blows
End of the Lyrics
Read More English Song Lyrics
Opinion on Bohemian Rhapsody Lyrics
Bohemian Rhapsody Lyrics are from the song “Bohemian Rhapsody” by the British rock band Queen. This iconic song, written by Freddie Mercury, is known for its unique structure and diverse musical elements, combining elements of rock, opera, and ballad. It has become one of the most beloved and recognized songs in the history of popular music.
The lyrics of “Bohemian Rhapsody” evoke a sense of introspection, contemplation, and emotional intensity. The song’s narrative is not linear and can be interpreted in various ways. Let’s dive into the different sections and explore the possible meanings behind them:
The song starts with a series of questions that blur the lines between reality and fantasy. The protagonist feels trapped and longs for an escape from the hardships of life. The phrase “Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?” suggests a search for meaning and a desire to break free from the constraints of reality.
In this verse, the protagonist addresses his mother, revealing that he has taken someone’s life. He expresses regret and acknowledges the consequences of his actions. The lyrics portray a complex mix of emotions, as the protagonist reflects on the fact that his life was just beginning before he threw it all away. The line “Mama, ooh, didn’t mean to make you cry” shows remorse and concern for his mother’s emotional state.
The second verse portrays a sense of impending doom. The protagonist feels that his time has come, and he must face the truth, leaving everyone behind. The lyrics convey a feeling of physical and emotional pain, as he describes shivers down his spine and an aching body. The line “I sometimes wish I’d never been born at all” suggests a profound despair and a contemplation of the meaning and value of life.
This section of the song takes a surreal turn, with vivid imagery and wordplay. The protagonist sees a silhouette of a man and engages in a playful exchange using names like “Scaramouche” and “Galileo.” The lyrics create a sense of chaos and confusion, reflecting the inner turmoil of the protagonist. He still sees himself as a poor boy, unloved and insignificant in the face of the monstrosity of the world.
In the fourth verse, the protagonist confronts those who have mistreated him. He questions their actions and resilience, challenging their attempts to stone him and leave him to die. The lyrics display a strong determination to break free from the situation and seek liberation. The line “Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here” conveys a desire for escape and a refusal to accept a life of suffering.
The song concludes with a reiteration that nothing really matters, highlighting the existential themes explored throughout the lyrics. The phrase “Any way the wind blows” suggests an acceptance of fate and an understanding that life is unpredictable and uncontrollable.
Overall, the lyrics of “Bohemian Rhapsody” are deeply introspective and emotionally charged. They touch upon themes of regret, despair, rebellion, and the search for meaning in life. The song’s poetic and symbolic nature allows for multiple interpretations, and its timeless appeal lies in its ability to resonate with listeners on a deeply personal level.
Bohemian Rhapsody Lyrics Credits
- Song Title – “Bohemian Rhapsody”
- Film/album – A Night at the Opera (1975)
- Produced By – Queen & Roy Thomas Baker
- Written By – Freddie Mercury
- Recorded At – Rockfield Studios, Roundhouse Studios, Sarm Studios, Scorpio Sound & Wessex Studios, London, UK
- Bass Guitar – John Deacon
- Electric Guitar – Brian May
- Background Vocals – Freddie Mercury
- Engineer – Justin Shirley-Smith, Mike Stone & Gary Lyons
- Mixing Engineer – Kris Fredriksson
- Mastering Engineer – Bob Ludwig
- Composer – Freddie Mercury
- Video Cinematography – Bruce Worrall
- Video Director – Bruce Gowers
- Performance Rights – PRS
- Publisher – EMI Music Publishing Group & Queen Music
- Label – Parlophone Records, Elektra Records, EMI UK, Virgin Records & Hollywood Records
- Equipment Supervisor – John Harris
- Art Direction – David Costa
- Special Thanks To – Brian Palmer & Rick Curtin
- Management – John Reid (Manager)
- Vocals – Freddie Mercury
- Piano – Freddie Mercury
- Operatic Vocals – Freddie Mercury, Brian May & Roger Taylor
- Gong – Roger Taylor
- Timpani – Roger Taylor
- Drums – Roger Taylor
- Recorded At – August–September 1975 Various studios
- Release Date – October 31, 1975
Latest Trending English Song Lyrics
- The Chainsmokers – Closer LyricsHello friends, do you also like to sing like me? There is a very beautiful song which I like very much. Will you sing this song too? And are you looking for lyrics for it? Then you have come to the right place. I am sharing the lyrics of this song with you. Which you … Read more
- Stormzy – Angel In The Marble Lyrics | I Saw The Angel In The MarbleI Saw the Angel In The Marble Lyrics is written by Stormzy. This song is from the S4* (2023) album and produced by PRGRSHN. You will find the perfect lyrics of Angel in this article. I know you will enjoy by singing this song along with Music Video Song. Angel In The Marble Song I … Read more
- California Gurls Lyrics – Katy PerryLooking for California Gurls Lyrics song by Katy Perry along with Video Song on Youtube! Here is the right Choice. California Gurls Song California Gurls Lyrics “California Gurls”(feat. Snoop Dogg) [Snoop Dogg:]Greetings, loved onesLet’s take a journey [Katy:]I know a placeWhere the grass is really greenerWarm, wet and wildThere must be something in the waterSippin’ … Read more
- Battle Hymn of the Republic Lyrics | Lyrics to the Battle Hymn of the RepublicBattle Hymn of the Republic Lyrics is written by Julia Ward Howe. This song is from the Battle Hymn of the Republicalbum and produced by Julia Ward Howe . You will find the perfect lyrics of Battle Hymn of the Republic song in English in this article. I know you will enjoy by singing this … Read more
- 12 Days of Christmas Lyrics | Christmas Songs – The Twelve Days of Christmas Lyrics12 Days of Christmas Song 12 Days of Christmas Lyrics is a traditional song. This song is from the A New Age Christmas (1996) album . Find the perfect lyrics of The Twelve Days of Christmas song in English and enjoy by singing along with Music Video Song on Youtube. 12 Days of Christmas Song Lyrics … Read more